Skip Navigation
Body fade

For whatever reason you might need to contact us, we want to make it easy for you to do so.


Please always dial 999 in an emergency.

If you have hearing loss or a speech impairment and are unable to make a voice call, you can use the emergencySMS service. Find out more and register on the emergencySMS website.


To report a non-emergency crime you can:

  • Use our do it online service
  • Call our non-emergency number 101 or alternatively 01245 491491
  • Call in at a police station
  • Deaf or hard-of-hearing - NGT TextRelay 18001 101
  • Use our minicom service on 01245 452828. The minicom service is a typewriter device that allows people certified deaf or with hearing or speech problems to contact us. 

Got a question?

We have answers to more than 900 policing questions right here on our website. Simply browse our easy-to-use A to Z of topics to find what you're looking for.

General Contact

Our Quality of Service Team are open between Monday and Saturday between 9.30am and 5.30pm and will aim to respond to you within 24 working hours. This form should not be used to report crime or an emergency.

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you are accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used.

Share with: