Skip Navigation
Body fade

Report non-emergency crime

Before proceeding with your non-emergency crime submission have you checked that it is the most suitable report to use? Please always dial 999 in an emergency.

Road traffic collisionVehicle collision

For any matter involving a collision between vehicles, or a vehicle and a fixed object, including where one party fails to stop please use our 'Report a road traffic collision' form.

Action FraudFraud & Cyber Crime

For any matter involving a suspected fraud please report it here 'Action Fraud'.

CrimestoppersCrime information

For any suspicious behaviour, including suspected drink drivers, please report it here 'Crimestoppers'

Report non-emergency crimeReport a crime

If you wish to report a non-emergency crime please 'Report a non-emergency crime'.

Other ways to report a non-emergency crime:

  • Call our non-emergency number 101 or alternatively 01245 491491
  • Call in at a police station
  • Use our minicom service on 01245 452828. The minicom service is a typewriter device that allows people certified deaf or with hearing or speech problems to contact us.

Got a question?

We have answers to more than 900 policing questions right here on our website. Simply browse our easy-to-use A to Z of topics to find what you're looking for.

Was this page helpful?

This website uses cookies. By using this website, you are accepting our cookies policy and consenting to cookies being used.

Share with: