Our apprenticeship programme is currently being developed. Here you can find the initial details of what we are looking to offer. The programme will offer a great opportunity to work in a diverse and dynamic environment, gaining valuable job specific experience while earning a salary. Our apprentices will also work towards a recognised industry qualification.
Our apprenticeship programme will last between 18 to 36 months and there will be a number of roles available at locations across the county, depending on which route you choose to apply for. At the end of the apprenticeship, we would encourage our apprentices to apply for any roles that are available but cannot guarantee a permanent role will be offered.
Whilst working as an apprentice with us you’ll:
Read about the experiences of apprentices in their own words.
- work in an environment with a great reputation for being an innovative and creative employer
- earn a regular wage whilst you learn
- work alongside experienced staff
- get job-specific skills and qualifications for a career you really want
- be a valued member of an organisation that believes in investing in young people
- have opportunities for further training and progression
This opportunity will be suitable for anyone who has recently left full-time education or looking to start a new career and develop their skills and knowledge. Our apprenticeship scheme will be open to anyone:
- 18 or over
- living in England
- not in full-time education (when starting apprenticeship programme)
If you’re interested in one of our apprenticeship programmes then register your interest by completing the below form.
A member of our team will be in touch with more information about the programme, when it becomes available. Visit the Apprenticeship website for more information.