Six more drivers convicted following Christmas campaign
Another six drivers have been convicted following our Christmas anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
148 people were arrested in total during the campaign which ran between December 1, 2017 and January 1, 2018.
We are releasing the images and details of those convicted to act as a deterrent to anyone else considering drink or drug driving.
Those convicted are:
Kane Nicholson, 24, of Cavell Court, Bishop Stortford:
Ben Oliver, 28, of Barnard Road, Chelmsford:
- Arrested in West Road Harlow at 12.32am on December 22;
- Disqualified for 14 months, fined £120, and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £35 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Norbert Berec, 34, of North Grove, Harlow:
- Arrested in Dorset Avenue, Chelmsford at 10.55pm on December 22;
- Disqualified for 20 months, fined £218, and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £35 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Luke Teagle, 36, of Abbess Terrace, Loughton:
- Arrested at 3.05am on December 23 in Tunnmeade, Harlow;
- Sentenced to 16 weeks in prison suspended for 12 months, disqualified for 36 months, ordered to carry out 180 hours unpaid work, and told to pay £85 costs and a £115 victim surcharge for drink driving;
- Driving licence endorsed for driving otherwise than in accordance with a licence.
Adrian Gheorghil, 32, of Northbrook Road, Ilford:
- Arrested in Station Road, Chingford at 9.49pm on December 23;
- Disqualified for 12 months, fined £120, and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £30 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Jade Edwards, 29, of Sterling Avenue, Waltham Cross:
- Arrested at 12.57am on December 24 at the Lion Inn, Boreham;
- Disqualified for 16 months, fined £346, and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £34 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Pictured left to right: Kane Nicholson, Ben Oliver, Norbert Berec, Luke Teagle, Adrian Gheorghil, Jade Edwards.
- Arrested at 6.30am on December 24 in Old Rectory Road, Stapleford Tawney;
- Disqualified for 18 months, fined £311, and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £31 victim surcharge for drink driving.