Three more drivers convicted following Christmas campaign
Three more drivers have been convicted following our Christmas anti-drink and drug driving campaign.
The campaign ran between December 1, 2017 and January 1, 2018 and saw 148 people arrested.
We are releasing the details and pictures of those convicted to act as a deterrent to anyone else considering drink or drug driving.
Those convicted are:
Cole Sutton, 30, of Colchester Road, Heybridge:
- Arrested at 1am on December 8 in Holloway Road, Maldon;
- Disqualified for 15 months, fined £850 and ordered to pay £85 costs and an £85 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Anna Pilsc, 39, of Coxtie Green Road, Pilgrims Hatch:
- Arrested at 10.10pm on December 19 in Brentwood High Street;
- Disqualified for 20 months, fined £370 and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £37 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Derek Frost, 50, of Enville Way, Colchester:
- Arrested at 8.45pm on December 29 in Highwoods Approach, Colchester;
- Disqualified for 18 months, fined £500, and ordered to pay £85 costs and a £50 victim surcharge for drink driving.
Pictured: Left to right: Cole Sutton, Anna Pilsc, Derek Frost.