Seven due in court over Southend vs Barnsley disorder
Main article content
Seven men are due to appear in court at the end of this March to face charges in connection with reported disorder at a Southend United versus Barnsley match.
Officers have been investigating reports of a disturbance at the match at Roots Hall on 2 March last year.
Seven men have been summonsed to appear at Southend Magistrates’ Court on 30 March to face a charge of violent disorder.
The men are:
- Kyle Swann, 19, of Laithes Lane, Barnsley
- Tom Bracken, 25, of Sheffield Road, Barnsley
- Jonathan Senior, 47, of Calabria Grove, Barnsley
- Cameron Rose, 22, of Little Stubbing, Wombwell, Barnsley
- Darren Kennett, 53, of Newstead Road, Barnsley
- Chris Kennett, 18, of Newstead Road, Barnsley
- Chris Horbury, 20, of Station Street, Rotherham