From aggressive, noisy or abusive behaviour to neighbourhood disturbances involving drugs or animals, antisocial behaviour takes many forms.

If you’ve witnessed antisocial behaviour, please report it to us.

Reports are dealt with by our control room in exactly the same way whether you report it online or call 101.

Advice tool

Report fireworks being bought or sold illegally

Thank you.

It's against the law to:

  • sell ‘Adult’ fireworks to under-18s
  • buy ‘Adult’ fireworks aged under 18

Selling or using fireworks illegally carries a fine of up to £5,000 and imprisonment for up to 6 months. There could also be an on-the-spot fine of £90. ‘Adult’ fireworks includes sparklers.

To make a complaint about illegal sales activity, please contact your local Trading Standards office.

For more information, please see our advice regarding using fireworks safely and legally